Search engines need text to index web pages. Search engine optimized content that is related to the category of the website will need to be added to several pages of your site to improve the rankings of the website.
The more pages of your website offer search engine optimized content, the more likely it is that the website will get high rankings on Google and other search engines.
Our recommendation is to use search terms that consist of two or three words instead of single words. General keywords should be paired with more specific ones. We also recommend the use of service region specific keywords and very targeted long keywords that attract targeted website visitors.
Google prefers websites with a clear directory structure. The pages of your website should be structured in folders so that it is easy for search engines and website visitors to find topically related pages.
We will do several things to improve the position of your web pages on search engines:
• We will research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms for organic search engine optimization and Google AdWords (up to 100 phrases).
• We will optimize 10 pages of your website for 10 selected phrases (one phrase per page).
• We will analyze the backlink structure of your own website and your competitors and discover potential link partners.
• We will build backlinks to your website.
• We will regularly check the position of your website on Google, Yahoo and Bing and send you a weekly report.
• We will analyze three of your competitors and send you a report with detailed information about the Google AdWords ads and Google rankings of your competitors.
Our company uses search engine optimization methods that are approved by search engines. Serious search engine optimization is benefical to you, your customers and search engines. These methods lead to lasting results.
Allow your customers to order from your website, Facebook page, and mobile app.
Powerful, feature-rich online ordering system. Expand your customer base and increase your orders.