With our experienced web development team, we design professional and customized websites for you. We are committed towards your expectations by providing excellent, cost-effective web solutions. You can utilize our digital marketing tips to boost up your sales and increases traffic to your site.
Let us free you from worry about your WordPress website maintenance so you can focus on your business. Updating core, updating plugins, updating themes, executing an effective site backup strategy, performing ongoing content updates and tackling a variety of other ongoing activities are all part of keeping a site running smoothly. Our plans include these. Our website maintenance services are completed on a monthly basis.
We Analyze and promote your website step-by-step
Search engines are changing rapidly. A few years ago, it was enough to submit a website to search engines and to add a few meta tags to a web page to get high rankings. With the growing competition on the Internet, these days are gone.
To succeed on modern search engines, it is necessary to follow a thought-out optimization plan to make sure that search engines get what they need. Our company is specialized in getting websites to the top of the search results.
On project completion your web site will be more accessible on the Internet in terms of high rankings for specific keywords across the major search engines.
Tasks we do are below:
1. Remove errors from your web pages to rank better
2. Find the best keywords for your website
3. Optimize your web pages for relevant keywords
4. Analyze the links that point to your site
5. Improve the links that point to your site
6. Check your rankings on Google, Google Mobile, Bing and Yahoo
7. Monitor the uptime of your website
8. Analyze the Google AdWords campaigns of your competitors
9. Analyze the SEO campaigns of your competitors
10. Analyze social media
11. Analyze your website visitors
12. Create impressive reports for your website
Web page content
Search engines need text to index web pages. Search engine optimized content that is related to the category of the website will need to be added to several pages of your site to improve the rankings of the website.
The more pages of your website offer search engine optimized content, the more likely it is that the website will get high rankings on Google and other search engines.
Our recommendation is to use search terms that consist of two or three words instead of single words. General keywords should be paired with more specific ones. We also recommend the use of service region specific keywords and very targeted long keywords that attract targeted website visitors.
Website directory structure
Google prefers websites with a clear directory structure. The pages of your website should be structured in folders so that it is easy for search engines and website visitors to find topically related pages.
What we will do for you
We will do several things to improve the position of your web pages on search engines:
• We will research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms for organic search engine optimization and Google AdWords (up to 100 phrases).
• We will optimize 10 pages of your website for 10 selected phrases (one phrase per page).
• We will analyze the backlink structure of your own website and your competitors and discover potential link partners.
• We will build backlinks to your website.
• We will regularly check the position of your website on Google, Yahoo and Bing and send you a weekly report.
• We will analyze three of your competitors and send you a report with detailed information about the Google AdWords ads and Google rankings of your competitors.
Our company uses search engine optimization methods that are approved by search engines. Serious search engine optimization is benefical to you, your customers and search engines. These methods lead to lasting results.
You set your long-term goals, recurring tasks and different milestones for your business in social media. We do the task for you.
Here are our some tasks includes…
1. Researching & Drafting Content
2. Monitoring & Engaging
3. Building your Network
4. Managing ROI Reports
5. Keeping your Profile Updates
6. Managing Facebook Ads
7. Create New Pages & Profiles
8. Maintain a Social Media Weekly Planner
9. Installing Apps on Your Facebook Page
10. Run and Manage Social Competitions
11. Handle Your Competitive Analysis
You can share access to your social media profiles / accounts through https://www.lastpass.com
Allow your customers to order from your website, Facebook page and mobile app.
Powerful, feature-rich online ordering system. Expand your customer base and increase your orders.
G Suite for Rs. 150 /user/month.
Fast, secure, reliable hosting that grows with your business. Take charge with industry-standard cPanel. Guaranteed 99.9% uptime. 24/7 support and security monitoring
World Malayalee Council
Indian Karaoke Tracks
JTS Kerala Tours
Hanel Glass Tech
Spirit of Kerala